New software and MS

I would like to ask who developed the new software for the MS website. I would also like to know why peoples user names and pass words were not migrated over onto the new server so the new system did not fail in the way it has. I am not accessing this site from my own computer but someone else’s computer as mine gives me all sorts of error messages and tells me I have a duplicate entry. I have deleted all the cookies from my browser and even deleted my key chain access log ins details on my own computer to no avail. I am not getting any response to the contact us form and I am completely lost. You would think that a responsible approach to a major change like this would involve testing with people who have Multiple Sclerosis and all the cognitive problems it entails. You would also think that the would automatically migrate everyone’s account over so that people with MS do not have the burden of trying to solve problems their disability prevents them from doing. Is this what “Accessibility” is meant to mean ? I would however like to praise the MS society for the improved information about MS and it’s mental health problems. It’s a shame they did not take the information into account when developing the new forum access. I would also like to know why peoples user names and pass words were not automatically migrated over onto the new server so the new system did not fail in the way it has. I am not accessing this site from my own computer but someone else’s computer as mine gives me all sorts of error messages and tells me I have a duplicate entry. I have deleted all the cookies from my browser and even deleted my key chain access log ins to no avail. I am not getting any response to the contact us form and I am completely lost. You would think that a responsible approach to a major change like this would involve testing with people who have Multiple Sclerosis and all the cognitive problems it entails. You would also think that the would automatically migrate everyone’s account over so that people with MS do not have the burden of trying to solve problems their disability prevents them from doing. Is this what “Accessibility” is meant to mean. I would however like to praise the MS society for the improved information about MS and it’s mental health problems. It’s a shame they did not take the information into account when developing the new forum access. Forgive me for having a moan but even if you reply to this post I may not be able to reply to you as I no longer have access. Give my regards to Mr Mouse and Tiddles if you see them. A nobody with MS ~ formerly known as anonymouse As I say don’t reply to me.