Hi all, i wouldn’t normally do this but my son could do with your help to win £10000! He’s 17 and wants to be a graphic designer, if he c ould win this competition it would pay his university fees. What i’m asking is could you spare a few minutes to go to the link i’ve posted and register to vote, once registered can you then vote for ‘dreams’ by adamt4050 in the imagination gallery??? You could win £50 just for voting and you can vote once a day. I know this is very cheeky of me and i apologise in advance if i have offended anyone
Hi Tilly, when I read your message I was thinking ‘oh no, what have I started…’ but still decided to have a look as I have been ‘urging’ (in a nice way just like you) people to vote for something truly genuine…, and I really liked what I saw!! Beautiful!
So I certainly felt I needed to vote, and I did, for all the right reasons!
I suppose you have a genuine connection to the MS society, and assuming this IS the case, I advise other readers too to have a look (it’s certainly worth it!, beautiful!).
You know what, all this does take your mind off… (is this proper english?..well you know what I mean?)
Thankyou so much for taking the time to do this, it means an awful lot to myself and my son and thankyou for your comments about his work, i will pass them on.
In answer to your query…yes, i do have a genuine connection to the ms society, i’ve got rrms