Forum

My favourite joke of all time - be warned

its a long one but trust me - its worth it. This is the best joke you will ever hear (or read)

A bus conductor is on his bus and a wee man gets on his bus. The conductor says “I don’t like you” and pushes him off the bus. The wee man gets run over and killed. So the bus conductor is sent to jail and is on death row. Finally his time comes and he gets led to the electric chair. The warden asks him what his last request is and he says he wants a banana. So he gets his banana and they throw the switch and the lights flicker off then come back on and the bus conductor is alive – he is sitting there eating his banana. So they say it’s the will of God and they let him go.

He is on his bus again and another wee man gets on his bus – the bus conductor says “I don’t like you” so he pushed the wee man off his bus and he gets run over and killed. Again he is sentenced to prison and is on death row, his time comes and he is taken to the electric chair. They ask him what his last request is and he says he wants two bananas. So they give him the bananas and throw the switch. All the electricity in the prison is diverted into the chair. The lights go off – sparks fly and when the lights come back on he is sitting there eating his bananas. So they say it’s the will of God and let him go.

He is back on his bus and another wee man gets on – the bus conductor says “I don’t like you” so he pushed the wee man off his bus and he gets run over and killed. Again he is sentenced to prison and is on death row, his time comes and he is taken to the electric chair. They ask him what his last request is and he says he wants THREE bananas. So they give him the bananas and throw the switch. All the electricity in the contry is diverted into the chair. The lights go off – sparks fly and when the lights come back on he is sitting there eating his bananas. By now the press have heard about him and are taking loads of pictures and ask him – “Why the bananas, how to they save you”

And he says “They don’t – I’m just a bad conductor”

Oh Kelly. That is soooo good.

That reminds me. I must get some bananas!!

Shazzie xx

Groan.

Ronin

the best thing is that you can tell people you have a Banana Joke and everyone expects a dirty one - double the whammy, or is that just me being Evil again

Doh…I couldnt imagine what the punch line could be! it`s good.

pollxx

well worth the read :slight_smile: