Muscle and joint pain

Hi

Has anyone suffered from muscle and joint pain ?

For the past 2yrs I have been suffering from joint/muscle pain . This is progressively getting worse and impacting my daily life and sleep .

I have had lots of MRI exams and blood tests and nothing has been found .

My neurologist says it isn’t Ms , so I am stuck .

Anyone had any experience of this or any ideas.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Where I have had muscle/joint/soft tissue pain, it’s usually linked to wonky gait arising from MS damage, so it’s easy to see what has caused the problem. Once the business of getting about becomes awkward and stilted, soft tissues get pulled and squeezed and pushed in ways they don’t like, and that’s when the trouble starts. That has been my experience. I have not had the kind of things that you describe.

Hi there

Yes I too suffer with joint and muscle pain; after requesting a referral to a rheumatologist via my Neurologist, I was also diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Apparently this is what is contributing to my pain.

Thank you for your reply , I am back at rheumatology next month , hopefully I will get an answer .
Take care

Hey, was wondering if you got an answer about your joint pain? Also suffering from this x

Hi

Unfortunately I never found an answer for my sore joints and muscles .

Have been seen by Rheumatology who did loads of tests and scans but have never found a reason for it .

So has been put down to the lovely ms

Take care