Forum

MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) and MS

Has anyone heard of MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution)???
Does anyone know if it does work or is it just a waste of my money??

Just five minutes with Google tells me this is not only a waste of money, but almost certainly dangerous as well.

The UK’s Food Standards Agency has warned that this product “is equivalent to industrial strength bleach”, and that anyone who has any should not consume it, and should throw it away:

http://www.food.gov.uk/news-updates/news/2010/sep/mms#.UXeL1bWTiSo

It’s also not allowed to be sold on the high street, although they haven’t managed to stop people still being able to get hold of it over the internet.

I think that’s pretty much all you need to know.

Tina

I went to a private alternative GP and he mentioned that to me. He told me that he had a patient with MS who really recovered on it. I think it is aimed at people with crohns disease. I read some bad reports too. I think it contains bleach!!! so I decided to stay away. Anything with the name mircle cure I would be suspicious !!!

Moyna x

Oh yes I want to add that the theory behind it is getting more oxygen into the blood for repair. I did read a book on oxygen therapies and it is apparently much safer to get IV infusions of hydrogen chloride (i think that is what it is called not 100% sure) directly into blood by a trained medic rather than take it orally. This alternative treatment seems to be very popular in the states for many autoimmune diseases including MS. I have not heard of anyone getting it in the UK.

Moyna x

Hi

If you want to get more oxygen into the blood it might be worth investigating HBOT at your local MS Therapy Centre.

I have HBOT once a week and although it’s no cure (what is?) I do think I have more energy after it.

Anne x

I’ve tried MMS in myself in an bucal infection and it works quickly. I have read also about it. All arguments of both sides. I know by my experience that it works. But it’s obviously you have to do it well informated and with the right protocols. If anyone wants more information you can contact me. I don’t sale anything, but information is power.