Forum

meeting new friends

What I hate about the new forum is that I can’t identify who anybody is, even at times their gender, age or their location. This is a hopeless way to try to meet people with shared interests. The old forum was much better. I met good friends the way it was, and am able to meet up with them in person!

ScarlettOHara

Don’t think you’ve met me - I’m Luisa Sutherland, female, 37, Aberdeen x

Hello Scarlett,

I am female age 65 and live in Kent… If you click on the top left of screen where it says persons name it will bring up their profile. Most people put what they have got, what their hobbies are and any other thing they want you to know. Also you can pm them by clicking on the little sign at the bottom of the message.

When you’ve read this click on my cat and it will say user profile and it will give you more info.

Hope this helps.

Janet

x

Thanks to repliers re my confusion over this site!!! I’m practising with it now…

Hi Scarlet, I’m Karen from Wiltshire x

Hi Scarlett, I’m Katie, 28 from St. Helens

Hi Scarlett, I’m Katie, 28 from St. Helens

[quote=“ScarlettOHara”] HI, IM HUTCHY I LIVE IN SCUNTHORPE, I ALSO PREFERED THE OLD FORUM

What I hate about the new forum is that I can’t identify who anybody is, even at times their gender, age or their location. This is a hopeless way to try to meet people with shared interests. The old forum was much better. I met good friends the way it was, and am able to meet up with them in person!

ScarlettOHara

[/quote]

HI , IM HUTCHY FEMALE 58 FROM LINCOLNSHIRE

Hello everyone

I’m Patrick, 57 from S. W. Herts (Berkhamsted)

Also run the website www.aid4disabled.com - give disabled people opportunity to be more independent and have a better qality of life. Please take a look, feel free to add comments.

Hopefully talk soon

Hello,

Never used the old page so mpossible for me to comment.

Has anyone responded to the webmaster and made suggestions

Patrick

Hi Scarlett

I’m Anna, 44 from North Yorkshire :slight_smile: