Forum

Lyrica

Hi, just wondering if anyone else finds symptoms WORSE with lyrica?.

hi, this makes me think, I am getting awful pain, I gave it now,and am on this too.I can’t find anything to help me. If I am still in pain I have c*****s to put me to sleep!

Lynne x

No I definately find a really positive effect on my symptoms, takes the edge off them all and alleviates anxiety as a bonus!!

Maybe I need to give them a little more time to get into my system to feel any bennifit .

Hi, yes when i started on lyrica it did take a while for the side effects to wear off. Make sure you start on a low dosage and build up gradually… It is worth it in the end! Good luck :0)

hi

I took this for 6 months, I found all my symptoms a lot worse, side effects did not wear off. I am now back on gabapentin.

Give it time for the side effects to wear off, BUT not every drug works for all of us, You know what works best for you.

Sue

hi

I took this for 6 months, I found all my symptoms a lot worse, side effects did not wear off. I am now back on gabapentin.

Give it time for the side effects to wear off, BUT not every drug works for all of us, You know what works best for you.

Sue

I have been taking Lyrica for a couple of years now. I started taking them because I found the side effects go Gabapentin too severe. Lyrica, I didn’t find a problem.

Agree with Rolley. Pregabalin made everything better for me. Hated Gabapentin - horrible, horrible drug