Hi there - new to the forum
I am diagnosed with lupus and osteoarthritis and have had 3 joint replacements.
I am increasingly thinking that the Lupus diagnosis is incorrect as I am having a lot
of MS related symptoms which are
- band of pain around rib cage - comes and goes, sometimes excrutiating.
- twitching legs and arms - whole body jerks sometimes in bed.
- worsening eyesight - pain behind eyes
- Very tight thigh muscles - rock hard with pain and pins and needles.
- Very hot sensation in upper thighs
- sudden leg/foot jerks.
- extremem fatigue and nausea.
Does this sound like MS?
Any advice would be appreciated.