Looking for advice -work in school-being put through HR

I work as a teaching assistant in a primary school. I am having serious brain fog issues delivering an intervention. I am now in a process called capability and although they say its a supportive process it feels like anything but. I am having hour long observations and the reading system I am supposed to deliver is called Read Write inc (its very prescriptive) has lots of similiar moving parts that I have to follow very precisely. I love my job and have worked there for 12 years but have only recently had issues. Any ideas as to what to do?

I worked in higher education, distance learning for 18 years. After a heavy MS relapse in January 2023, I just found it too difficult to return because I’m not physically able to.
After 12 months of sick leave, I elected to take the ill-health retirement provision, this year.
It’s sad multiple sclerosis has prematurely ended my career, but it’s for the best now I concentrate on health; hope you find an amicable solution with the work-health balance. :handshake:

Thank you

If you’re not in a union. Join One and ask them to intervene. But honestly working in a school as a TA they will use and abuse you and then drop you as soon as they can. I’d get out now if it was me. I was a teacher and had enough so I got out. Best decision I’ve ever made

I’m in unison they are ace but management are s**t. I have worked in school since I was diagnosed the kids kept me sane.