Limboland and tired of being here....

Hi everyone! This is my first post here. I have been having “odd” sensations/symptoms for the past 8 years. I have had multiple diagnosis…menieres disease, fibromyalgia, posterior scleritis, low vitamin D… etc. I am still sitting here and the doctors disagree and think there is more. I get “flare up’s” where symptoms come and stay for awhile about a month or so give or take and then disapear. I do of course have symptoms that linger (bowel incontience, severe charlie horse foot cramps without my feet looking funny) about two months ago I hit a bad patch of a flare that left me completely blind in one eye while standing in the middle of the store shopping. prior to the vision loss i had been expeiencing blurred vision and double vision. the vision came back with a hour and i went home. next day went to bed woke up in the middle of the night with this HUGE spot (size of a car) that was a black hole more or less, the neuro said it was a scatoma? He said you must be having migraines.? what! my optho didn’t agree, my vision that week went from 20/20 to 20/80 and she COULD NOT refract me back to 20/20 at all!!! I was loosing my vision!! my GP said i needed a new neurologist. I had all along with this tingling sensations im my arms/hands. I then had an electric shock sensations from my head/neck into my back that left me where i couldn’t turn my head to the right for about 6 plus hours. then a few weeks like this stange bit of symptoms went away. Before this i had my first “eye flare” in 2008 where after 4 eye doctors I had something called Posterior Scleritis and took steroid eye drops to clear it up. They did visual field testing and determined i have VF defect and then VEP’s (visual evoked potentials) when was delayed/abnormal. I was also hospitalized last year for what they diagnosed me with Menieres Disease (i had a severe vertigo attack) i couldnt walk felt like i was severely drunk for a whole day. went away never came back. Now currently I am having this Burning sensation in my hands off and on, like they were dipped in hot wax. I also get a severe squeezing/pressure that has that hot wax type burning in my chest and sometimes it goes up and down my arms and other times down my thighs to my knees. It dosent seem to matter what i am doing walking/standing/sitting its pretty random. The first time i thought i was having a heart attack…test was negative. They also checked my aorta for a tear, all normal, all very reassuring thankfully. But they still dont know what wrong with me. I have had testing done…colonoscopy for the incontience normal (but was not having the symptoms during the time testing was done?)…endoscopy (upper) showed chronic inactive gastritis. My C-Reactive Protein was elevated, a test that shows inflammation.I had a brain MRI (without contrast) showed I have Chiari Malformation. My GP mentioned this may be MS or it may not be. He says its deff neurological. Is there anyone else here in Limboland with me? Whats your story? I’d love to hear it