Forum

Kitchen Advertisments

Why are there so many kitchen Advertisments on this forum? There must be some way of blocking them, They could at least donate to the M S society.

It’s just spam. Is it not better to report them than put a thread up asking what they are?

I have reported it on numerous occasions . If people want to advertise then they should pay for it like anyone else, Not freeload off a M S website.

They only went up this morning. Give the mods a chance to get their breakfast before they see the reported posts

I apologise profusely for the rash of Kitchen adverts which polluted the boards this morning. When an automated spambot riddles a number of the boards simultaneously, it can take a while for us to catch up.

Just so you know- each post is reported to a master spam filter in oder to help prevent them in the future.

Then we access the e-mail address of the poster, find their profile- then block them.

Then the orginal post is to be deleted.

Why fitted kitchens and moody passports?

We don’t know, but if i ever need to skip bail and leave the country after having Italian marble and hand-crtafted Moroccan tiles installed in my kitchen- I’ve got all the info I need.

Please do keep reporting spam when you see it. It’s very helpful.

Kind regards

Stewart (admin)

Sorry boss, I usually delete them all when I get up before most people are about but I had a hospital appointment early this morning.

Normal service will be resumed tomorrow.

Val {Mod/spam filter]

Hi,did my duty as usually log on about 7am when bored of normal work (do 6.30-3ish). Happens to all forums!

I had a private message this morning advertising kitchens

Why cant i get the life time supply of chocolate adverts!!!

Darren

Now that would be worth having, Maybe the Easter Bunny will call. Cadburys here we come.