Jumbled brain age or ms

Hi I don’t know if it me or if anyone else has noticed this some time I just can’t. Think what I want to say, or can’t even think of the most simple word for things, and then there is when I am reading so thing and I just can’t pronounce the words properly, and then I can be looking at figures yet when I say the number out loud I get the number muddled up it usually only two of the numbers, its like I have a number disorder, it can be quiet frustrating, So has anyone else found this and the other thing is that I am slurring my words Is this all MS related or is it something else

I think we all have cognative issues, my memory is shot to pieces. It gets worse the later it is in the day so now is not great. I try to speak a bit slower which helps a bit. All the best, Peter

Yes…I think it’s called dysarthria .

Dear Tattbear, probably a bit off both BUT here we are surviving AND I say with attitude! Take care M

I once told MrH, on the phone, that snakes were falling from the sky. Total, bemused silence. I meant snowflakes. I also once told a friend to use my astrologer for her bad back. And was apparently rather adamant when she questioned me. I meant osteopath. Xx

I always put thing like this down to “life”. I spent most of my 40th Birthday on a wonderful trip to Tuscany with my wife, trying to remember the word for polenta. I really wanted to eat some and could only say things like - yellow with black stripes. To which my wfe said “bees?”. "no no, you eat it, it starts out like porridge but goes hard. And so it went on for about three days befre I declared “polenta”.

I like to think it is apt that this happened for the first time on my 40th birthday. It happens to everyone, MS or not, at some point. This can be said for most of the symptoms we encounter. Life happens. Maybe it happens a little quicker than we would like with MS, but it happens noneltheless.

My antidote is to live it come what may and to try not to get caught up in the worry about whether MS is geting worse or not. Its just life. It is for living.

I always put thing like this down to “life”. I spent most of my 40th Birthday on a wonderful trip to Tuscany with my wife, trying to remember the word for polenta. I really wanted to eat some and could only say things like - yellow with black stripes. To which my wfe said “bees?”. "no no, you eat it, it starts out like porridge but goes hard. And so it went on for about three days befre I declared “polenta”.

I like to think it is apt that this happened for the first time on my 40th birthday. It happens to everyone, MS or not, at some point. This can be said for most of the symptoms we encounter. Life happens. Maybe it happens a little quicker than we would like with MS, but it happens noneltheless.

My antidote is to live it come what may and to try not to get caught up in the worry about whether MS is geting worse or not. Its just life. It is for living.