From Monday 27th to Friday 31st of August, join Disabled People Against Cuts for The Atos Games –
five days of action against ATOS.
DPAC are calling on disabled people, disabled activists, families, colleagues, friends and supporters to come together and fight back against Atos’s attacks. Atos represents as dangerous an opponent as any government, law or barrier the disability movement has faced in its long history. It’s not just welfare, but our very identity and our place within society that is under attack.
DPAC are asking the whole of the anti-cuts movement to join them in their opposition to the company most responsible for driving through the government’s brutal cuts agenda. Let’s make it Games over for Atos!
We won’t let them get away with murder, so join in The Atos Games however you can – online, on the phone, or on the streets!
· Monday 27th: A coffin full of your messages about Atos will be delivered to its doorstep.
· Tuesday 28th: Pay a visit to your local Atos office – and maybe even take your protest inside!
· Wednesday 29th: We’ll hold a spoof Paralympic awards ceremony, hopefully with some very special guests…
· Thursday 30th: Phone jam! Let’s flood Atos with calls, and generate a Twitter-storm they can’t ignore!
· Then on Friday 31st, join us in London where we’re teaming up with UK Uncut for the Grand Finale – an audacious, daring and disruptive action. Last time we shut down Oxford Circus, this time we will be performing miracles…!
Spread the word, join in - and let’s try and make a difference! x