JOIN THE PROTEST AGAINST ATOS AND MAKE A DIFFFERENCE

From Monday 27th to Friday 31st of August, join Disabled People Against Cuts for The Atos Games

five days of action against ATOS.

DPAC are calling on disabled people, disabled activists, families, colleagues, friends and supporters to come together and fight back against Atos’s attacks. Atos represents as dangerous an opponent as any government, law or barrier the disability movement has faced in its long history. It’s not just welfare, but our very identity and our place within society that is under attack.

DPAC are asking the whole of the anti-cuts movement to join them in their opposition to the company most responsible for driving through the government’s brutal cuts agenda. Let’s make it Games over for Atos!

Atos continues to devastate people’s lives. Many have committed suicide because of its testing programme, and over 1,000 people have died of their illnesses soon after being found ‘fit for work’.

We won’t let them get away with murder, so join in The Atos Games however you can – online, on the phone, or on the streets!

· Monday 27th: A coffin full of your messages about Atos will be delivered to its doorstep.
· Tuesday 28th: Pay a visit to your local Atos office – and maybe even take your protest inside!
· Wednesday 29th: We’ll hold a spoof Paralympic awards ceremony, hopefully with some very special guests…
· Thursday 30th: Phone jam! Let’s flood Atos with calls, and generate a Twitter-storm they can’t ignore!
· Then on Friday 31st, join us in London where we’re teaming up with UK Uncut for the Grand Finale – an audacious, daring and disruptive action. Last time we shut down Oxford Circus, this time we will be performing miracles…!

Info here:

Spread the word, join in - and let’s try and make a difference! x

Fantastic!

Spread on Facebook and Twitter!!!

Pat x

Seriously, Pat, out of everyone, we are the only ones to try?

Oh my, that’s not good!

x

Sparkledust, pre MS I worked on many community projects. Always very difficult to get people involved. I have to admit that I’ve ‘dropped out’ for periods of time (esp dealing with this damn MS)… but we do what we can eh?

It’s amazing what just a few people can achieve! Look at Pat’s Petition. Started by one woman and now ranked 11 on e-petitions!

Just have to keep on pushing!!!

Pushy Pat… lol… x

Did you watch the two programmes about ATOS on the T.V. last week if you didnt you want to. Even the people working there reckon it is TOXIC.

Did you watch the two programmes about ATOS on the T.V. last week if you didnt you want to. Even the people working there reckon it is TOXIC.

That’s amazing - well done!!

I guess we can only keep trying! x

I did, absolutely awful.

I was even more upset when the newspapers didn’t really pick up on it, let’s hope the boycott will help. x