jet lag or relapse?

Hi everyone,

I live in the middle east at the moment and just had three glorious weeks in New York visiintg friends and family, most of which I spent also looking after my highly energetic and wonderful 2 year old son by myself. Needless to say at the end of this three week marathon I started feeling some old symptoms - notably very mild and occasional double vision - not full on just the slight drunken feeling and the inability to see things to my left very well - Im sure you know what I mean. Now I am home, after another 15 hour flight with the little 'un, and I feel like I have hit a brick wall. The giddiness is a bit worse and I am getting increasingly anxious. Do you think I am just exhausted/jet lagged - ie is this normal? Or am I starting to have a relapse? Just looking for some advice as I am getting a bit worried.

Hi

It could be a relapse or could be exhaustion, i am exhausted just reading what you have been up to!

Maybe try resting for a few days, as much as is possible, and if the symptoms don’t improve contact your nurse or neuro?

Best of luck

Laura x

thanks for the reply laura, Thats what Im doing, was just looking for a bit of reassurance if Im honest :slight_smile: thanks for providing it

thanks for the reply laura, Thats what Im doing, was just looking for a bit of reassurance if Im honest :slight_smile: thanks for providing it