jeremy clarkson

I’m not interested in Russell Brand’s mind. I have an husband for that-just the eye candy

Seriously though fo. There is a programme on at the moment about the suffragettes. I’ve been recording it so can’t comment on it yet but look forward to catching up.

Happy surfing fo

xx

You are right on his point regarding not voting. The man doesn’t think things through-bless him, he’s a plonker

xx

1 Like

Top Gear has been a top viewing programme for years. And such an unlikely mix of characters - James May - Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson.

lt must be a nightmare for the writers to try to come up with new ideas - to keep the ratings up. So the outrageous behaviour does pay off.

l do not take it for gospel - anything l see in a newspaper or even on the news. They will be back - l am confident of that - and l shall look forward to watching their escapades.

l also like Russell Brand and Charlie Brooker. As long as you have control of the remote you can watch it or switch it off or over.

When they did a programme about the best disabled scooter. The trio had to build their own - and compete in a cross-country course uphill against 3 ex-servicemen on 3 scooters - one being a Tramper. As someone who has owned a Tramper for years - l was a bit miffed that they did not ask me to do it. They know the sort of places l get to with mine - especially, when they come to service it and it is covered in mud/sheep poo etc.

The Tramper won - of course.

Life would be so boring if everyone on the TV was very PC and spoke with a 1950’s type of BBC voice.

1 Like

i like russell brand and charlie brooker.

russell brand’s saying don’t vote is to do with his belief that the political system is corrupt. true!

that a very small proportion of people own a very large proportion of the wealth. true!

clarkson is best buddies with david cameron and i wouldn’t care a jot if they were deported to mars.

i heard that eddie izzard was thinking of going into politics which should prove interesting if he ever does.

but to be honest i’m absolutely smitten with aiden turner, the new poldark and he could have my vote!!

but then i’m just a dirty old woman!

carole x

I think that Top Gear may never recover…It’s been near the top of the TV ratings for years and Clarkson may possibly be the most globally recognized TV face.An awful thought I know, but how much jealousy does that cause? The production team are really struggling to find new challenges, stupidity and ways for us to dream away our Lotto winnings. The boys all have their own busy TV careers,alright,not so much Clarkson nowadays and years ago May said,“If I knew it would get so big I wouldn’t have joined”.

I won’t be surprised if the lads pull the plug.

Wb

aren’t we all Carole?

I’ll take Howard Charles who plays Porthos in the Three Musketeers on the BBC. That boys needs a firm hand from a bossy redhead

JBK xx

2 Likes

to be honest, he is impossibly good looking, so carry on and enjoy being a dirty old woman i say!