It's that time of the year again - Fantasy football......

Year 3 of the Goodship m.s. league… Who’s up for it this year ? Goto Sky Register team Join league Pin number 8299581 Join.

But you keep winning every year I nearly managed 2 nd places but you beat me to that too, but nobody likes a sore loser so I’m going to give it another try . Come on the grumpy shoe bitters.

Katy

2 Likes

i lost track of last years, trying to run a team on sky and also on the Premier League fantasy became impossible so I gave up on the sky one sorry.

charlie

Sorry… ;(

No worries Charlie…

If it’s any consolation I came 2nd in my other league… And about 98th in the NCFC league…

Have you put your team in yet Katy ?

No not yet waiting too see what transfers happen. Will it be worth doing it if there is just us ?

katy

Who knows…??? (Unlimited transfers till kick off game 1…)

I’ll cobble a team together …which’ll need fine tuning before the season starts as players move clubs to better themselves or remain long term injured…must try to start with 11 fitish this season!

Higgs, get ya team in bor… There’s unlimited transfers up to k o of season, so you can change and tweek away till then. Only thing you can’t change is the name of your team…

Anyone ? Only two weeks to get your team in…

Just 24 hours to get your team together… Looks like this year’s a mini league…