Its my birthday

Yep it’s that day again the thirteenth of October and I don’t quite how but this ten year old is 59 years of age

how did that happen?

Don

3 Likes

Happy happy birthday Don! Are you doing anything nice? Going out for a nice birthday meal? Number 13 unlucky for some but not us on here. We’re lucky cos we’ve got you to give us advice and laughs like you do. Hope your day is a good one man! :smiley: x

1 Like

Happy Birthday Don, hope you have a lovely day despite the rain. Keep smiling, just as you keep us smiling on here.

Birthday hugs and kisses to you.

(((((Hugs)))))xxxxx

Jackie x

1 Like

Happy birthday Don have a lovely day

1 Like

Happy birthday Don, hope you have a lovely day

Lisa x

1 Like

Happy birthday Don,

i baked yesterday so heres a (virtual )chocolate birthday cupcake for you

hope you have a good day

J x

1 Like

Happy Birthday Don, hope you have a lovely day, despite the rain.

Pam x

1 Like

Happy Birthday many more to come granddaughters 1st yesterday. Wet windy here making buns in my brownie maker just put mix in 18 mins later all done brill as easy take care all regards Jan xx

1 Like

Happy birthday Don!!! Hope you have a fab day… I don’t know how it happens. I’m 61. I don’t know how that happened either.

Hope you’re having better weather then we are… very wet and dreary here… but if your birthday includes cake it doesn’t matter what the weather’s doing.

Love Pat xx

1 Like

Thanks folks justt popped on whilst Heather gone to collect Grandson from school. Got them all here for Takeaway tonite and my Sister in law backed me a chocolate cake

Don

1 Like

Hi Don,

Happy birthday! Enjoy your takeaway and chocolate cake. Yummy!

Mags xx

1 Like

Happy birthday, Don, hope you have a good day.

Jo x

1 Like

Hi Don,

Happy birthday…have a great evening with everyone!

Love Nina x

Happy birthday Don. Hope the takeaway and cable are yummy and you had a lovely day with the family.

Cath x

I am stuffed and knackered off to bed thanks for all my birthday wishes its been a great day

XXX Don

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday Don.

Lucky you! take away and chocolate cake…heaven

((((((hugs))))))

Don, I posted yesterday but it seems to have been zapped, or gone into the ether, or something, so anyway, belated happy birthday for yesterday, glad you had a good one!

Belated birthday wishes, Don- hope you had a jolly day & the week continues to be happy, healthy and peaceful.

Stewart (admin)

1 Like

Sorry I’m late!!!

happy birthday my dear Don …mwoah

Polly xxxxx