Is this a normal VEP test result?

Hello!
I’ll just get straight to my question: is 120 Ms for each eye a normal VEP test result? I had one done and the neurologist at the clinic wrote that it’s normal. The problem is, I’m reading it’s normal for someone who’s 60 and up, but I’m in my early 40’s.

I guess I should add that so far, I’ve had a clear MRI of the brain (lesions that were attributed to my migraines) and neck. I’m due for another MRI of the spine in April, though (to perhaps help explain bowel issues - unable to properly evacuate and feeling like the signal isn’t there- suddenly started in December, along with extreme fatigue).

Would really appreciate your input!
S.

Cant comment on the absolute speed of 120 but both optic nerves should work at around same speed normally since they are of the same length. An attack of optic neuritis affecting one eye for example would slow the speed for that eye relative to the unaffected eye. A difference of say 9 or more would probably likely bean indication of that.

Sheg 120 looks like it’s in MS territory to me;

e.g. in Electropysiologic Evaluation of the Visual Pathway in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis, by Diego Rodriguez-Mena, etc
they say Healthy result is 109+/-5 (so 114 max) and MS result 123+/-15.
Similar MS levels here https://www.frontiersin.org/files/Articles/449696/fneur-10-00455-HTML/image_m/fneur-10-00455-g004.jpg
(from Frontiers | Vision and Vision-Related Measures in Progressive Multiple Sclerosis).