Inspirational new book aimed at those who could do with a bit of a lift!

I was diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting MS on Christmas Eve 2012. At this traumatic time I took comfort and inspiration from a number of positive quotes I had used in my career as a teacher and considered how I might share them with you. I decided to combine my favourite quotes with inspirational photographs taken by my teenage daughter Jasmine in preparation for her ‘A’ Level in Photography.

The subsequent book can be purchased from Amazon for just £2.36 with all proceeds going to The MS Society. It can be viewed on any device with a Kindle Reader such as iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Kindle, PC or laptop in the normal way (although I have to set my basic Kindle’s display to Landscape!) Type in the title ‘For Those Dark Days’ by Gary & Jasmine Marsh (or click on the link below) and you’ll probably find it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C1NXEXY/ref=oh_d__o00_details_o00__i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I hope that there are one or two quotes in it that you can relate to, or really appeal to you. If you feel that this book might give others that you know a bit of a boost, for whatever reason, please pass it on to them. I have already had numerous feedback comments from readers feeling more positive about their current unfortunate personal circumstances. Better still, purchase a copy for them as all profits will be going to those affected by MS. Even better still, please could you rate and /or review the book as it was only published 2 days ago. It would also be appreciated if you could ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ the book on Facebook or similar so that we can reach as many people around the globe as possible with its positive message.

Our best wishes go out to all who see this photo book and a BIG ‘THANK YOU!’ to you all for your support in helping us to spread the words of the inspirational iconic leaders included. We’ll keep you informed as to how this project develops. Gary & Jasmine

Hi

I just had a quick look on Amazon & your daughter’s pics are just lovely! Great idea for the book too, so I hope people find it really helpful.

Dan