independance

Hi Ben

Enjoy it, have had mine for 2 years and still love going out on it, whatever the weather!

Great thing about motability is you get the breakdown cover, I’ve used it a few times, hopefully you will be more fortunate.

I have learnt that you need to be aware of glass and nails in the road immediately in front of you!! Sounds obvious I know.

Enjoy

Hi all, Fixed by midday, been out on it all day! Got caught in the rain and.it.started cutting out and going fast/slow/fast of its own accord, bit scary but I’ll be calling them tomorrowrr still, love it! got sooo much done today and it all needed.doing, even went to tescos!! , bon voyage!! Ben

Ben, take a look at sites online… google ‘mobility scooter accessories’.

I bought a clear plastic cover that goes over the key and speed dial area of my scooter. This is a very vulnerable area in the rain… so a plastic cover is keeps it all dry.

The brochures for scooters usually say do not use them in the rain… but of course this is impossible… if it starts raining when you are out, what are you to do? The clear plastic cover makes me confident riding in the rain, which I often do.

Great going round the supermarket eh?

Hope you are nodding and saying hi to other scooter users. Most of them are very friendly… and I extend that greeting to wheelchair users… only sometimes will someone ignore me and I think well it’s their loss!

Pat x

you know hubby is away for a week however he left his car , now prior to him going he was very territorial with his car, but as the saying goes when the cat is away the mice can play took it for a ride on saturday, thoroughly enjoyed it and yes freedom as Mel would say, have discovered that i am better with the gear car as my MS doesnt like my body to be stationary so the gears help think i jumped to quickly down the automatic route. So appriciated where you are coming from as i seem to be in a constant fight to retain my freedom

good luck

trish