I'm so angry (Not really ms)

Well done Freckles, you’ve started an official complaint and hopefully it will lead to this person bullying you.

I thought swearing infront of a minor was an offence, but didn’t know what it was classed with.

Looked up PIN Police Information Notice. Interesting reading and think it would help you. Basically It’s used when there are allegations of harassment. It’s not a caution but the police get the person to sign something to say that they have been harassing someone. If it continues then legal action can be taken. Signing it doesn’t indicate any wrongdoing and therefore there is no case for appeal. The person can complain to the police force.

Think you have a strong case as you’ve got dates etc.

Let us know what happens, you’ll probably sleep better tonight.

We’re all behind you.

Jen x

Saying this in front of a child takes it up a notch. I think you can now legitimately report her to the police for harassment. Report to the grievance panel that you have now been abused in front of a child and that must be dealt with or you will take legal action. If you are in the union speak to the unions solicitor.

I must have pressed something three times. Sorry this has happen as it has taken something away from this thread. Perhaps it can be or corrected.

Don’t worry about it MarkHawkins - we all do it at times. I’m sure Freckles will still keep us updated cause we all want to see her kick this nasty woman to the sidelines and go striding past with her head held high

JBK xx

Now the police are involved she will have to be very careful indeed. If she wants to move on to work in another school she will be CRB checked and I’m not sure what would show up depending on how far your complaint goes and how much her harrassment continues. She needs to start using her brain … Maybe the panel will point this out to her next week? It certainly won’t sit well with them that she has sworn in front of a minor and the police are involved.

Tracey x

Hi All

nothing really to update, just that when I was out for twenty minutes this evening the police called by my house!

Typical my stomach churns everytime I think of speaking to them, don’t know why have never done anything wrong. (Or maybe I’ve just ever been caught!)

Freckles x

Don’t worry about it MarkHawkins - we all do it at times. I’m sure Freckles will still keep us updated cause we all want to see her kick this nasty woman to the sidelines and go striding past with her head held high

JBK xx

Hey JBK

would love to drop kick her through the nearest rugby post!

freckles xxxxx

So I missed the police last friday, and they’ve not been back. Have phoned (everyday) for an update, my inquiery has been tasked to a particular officer and because she has been working nights has been unable to call to see me.

The letter of support my ms nurse promised, has also failed to arrive. Meeting is on wednesday so only have one more day to gather the support I feel I need to help my case!

Am feeling very vulnerable and scared, but also angry! This whole experience has been farcical from the start!

Not feeling very brave.

Freckles

Freckles,

Hope the police officer can get back to you in time. If you’re awake at night, phone and tell them she can call round.

Can MS nurse email the letter?

Take your diary with you with your notes in. Also take notes at the meeting. Can you take anyone in with you to support you? they could take notes as you listen.

We’re all thinking of you and supporting you.

Let us know how you get on. Good Luck!

Jen x

You will handle the meeting Wednesday just fine freckles…you are super confident :slight_smile: Keep trying to get in touch with the police. Even if they don’t get back to you before the meeting, you still inform the meeting about the police involvement Remember how she swore in front of your daughter…the bitch has to be sorted. You are the lady to do it :slight_smile: Noreen x

hi freckles,

you’re doing amazingly, well done for contacting the police and med. professional you needed to. even if you can’t get through to them before the meeting, your situation is logged and you can tell them all about what support is now in place. saying that you’ve been to the police should really give them something to consider. you could also point out that if they don’t deal with the b1tch and you ended up feeling the need to move jobs you’d have one hell of a case of ‘constructive dismissal’ (if you don’t know the term, look it up!).

we’re all behind you here. PLEASE let us know how it goes.

wendy xx

Hi freckles, you have had a lot of support, I am a strong believer that there are 2 sides to every story, use the advice like if you have an iPhone the voice memo is a bril tool, even if in pocket it will pick up everything that’s said, so go and prove that your side of the story is the true side, Good luck Graham.

Hi freckles, you have had a lot of support, I am a strong believer that there are 2 sides to every story, use the advice like if you have an iPhone the voice memo is a bril tool, even if in pocket it will pick up everything that’s said, so go and prove that your side of the story is the true side, Good luck Graham.

So this is where I find myself after daring to stand up for my right to work in an harassment free workplace!

99.999% of my 70 or so colleagues have all been so supportive and amazing at NOT making me feel that I can’t do something!

Why is it then that I can’t see past the one person who I have allowed to have so much power over me, and intimidated me to the point that I can’t see past todays meeting at 4.30?

If there is considered not enough evidence as there was in the first meeting, where do I do from there? I think the only option will be asking the police to continue with their investigations into the matter!

Really not feeling good about the whole thing, and thinking I will soon be in a little cosy square room with soft bouncy walls!

Freckles

Stop thinking the meeting will end in a negative way and just let it unfold. You’ve done all you can and you are ready for this. Nerves are good…keep you alert lol. I’m setting the alarm on my mobile phone and I’m going to be thinking about you. Many of the guys on here will be thinking about you too. You’ll be feeling the force :slight_smile:

I’m just watching a piece on the news about stress. Deep breathing really does lower stress levels, so over to you Freckles :slight_smile:

Just remember, she is the one with the problem - not you! You are doing the right thing by bringing this bullying cow to the attention of your employer and they should be supporting you. If she isn’t dealt with she will do it to someone else and will probably get worse. Keep the anger in mind but keep it in check. You need to be as cool as she is because I presume she is good at playing the sweet, innocent person when there are others around. Just keep calm and state your case with all the dates and details of all the things she has done to you and the effect it has on you. She should not be working with children when that is the kind of person she is.

You are doing the right thing, Freckles. If your employer cannot see it now, one day with hindsight, they will regret it …

Good luck and knock 'em for six. I’ll be sending positive vibes your way <>

Tracey xx

Just remember hun that stress will just make you feel worse - and remember that making a police complaint after she swore in front of your daughter will work in your favour. Cause if she didn’t harass you and you were lying then why would you risk a police caution for wasting their time.

We are all sending you good thoughts hun. Remember you know the truth, you have the moral high ground so deep breaths of the pure air up there.

Hugs

JBK xx

Talk about a day of highs and lows!!

union rep txt me at 3.15 to say he couldn’t make the meeting, and it was too late for me to get a replacement! So I thought well bl**dy hell I’ve got nothng to lose was like a quivering wreck. Turns out she wasn’t going to be there because she has retracted her appeal!

The meeting was only really to discuss reasons as to why I disgreed with the original decision, what grounds did I have to appeal.

All the new evidence that I have submitted since the original grievance, wouldn’t be taken into account but they were aware of it!

My ms nurse faxed me a letter of support saying how much the stress is affecting me and aggravating my symptoms. I gave them a letter today highlighting the actions the police can take should I wish to pursue the matter. Neither of these could be discussed because it’s new evidence!!

So I have to submit a new grievance if I want all this evidence looked at.

They are going to make a decision regarding the appeal and let me know within seven days. I think that they will reccomend mediation and that the bl**dy b1tch will get away with it!

On a positive note felt totally in control in the meeting even though when I first went in there appeared to be about 100 people in the room! (was in fact 7 of them) I felt all the strong supportive vibes coming from you lovely people!

So feeling rather exhausted with all the emotion of it all!

Freckles xxx

Think I’m like a lot of other people Freckles and have been willing my support across the land towards you.

Think you did really well, annoying your rep couldn’t make it, but glad MS nurses letter got throughj and you felt in control , be positive.

Not sure what to suggest to do next but wait and hear what the decision is by the school.

Maybe if it’s not in your favour then start a new grievance… or maybe just the fact that you’ve contacted the police is enough to keep things on file?

Maybe this person is doing it to others and noone is saying anything.

Think you deserve a HUGE glass of something special.

Well done.

Jen x