I think a hacker called me!

Hi all and thanks.

Yes I have a firewall and use Rapport for banking so pretty safe I hope.

I’m one of the few people who benefited from PPI. It paid my mortgage for a year when I first had to stop working!

Thanks again,

Pat x

Hi Pat

I had this call too a few months ago. I went to my computer immediately and at the end of a very long conversation and him being abe to tell me what he could see on the screen he tried to sell me a package to safeguard my computer from being hacked. I was more worried about him being able to see what is on my computer. Nothing much to be honest but I still felt as if he had invaded my privacy. I just put the phone down and nothing has happened so don’t worry.

I asked him a few times where he was calling from and he said BT, whoch is very odd I think.

Don’t worry you will be fine.

Shazzie xxx

Hi Pat

I had this call too a few months ago. I went to my computer immediately and at the end of a very long conversation and him being abe to tell me what he could see on the screen he tried to sell me a package to safeguard my computer from being hacked. I was more worried about him being able to see what is on my computer. Nothing much to be honest but I still felt as if he had invaded my privacy. I just put the phone down and nothing has happened so don’t worry.

I asked him a few times where he was calling from and he said BT, whoch is very odd I think.

Don’t worry you will be fine.

Shazzie xxx