Hug

I am sorry but I am going to have a bit of a moan. I am so fed up with this hug. It took me forever to get to sleep last night and when I woke up to go to the toilet it was still there and still there when I woke up this morning. It has been driving me up the wall today. I had spoken to my nurse about how the whole of my torso feels like it is being squeezed and twisted and I have since decided it it like the chinese burns we used to give to each other as children! She did suggest increasing my gabapentin but I have not done so yet. All of my clothes feel so tight and uncomfortable and I can just sit here typing this and my insides feel like they are being twisted AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Thanks guys I feel a bit better after my moan. x

hiya

moan and scream n away! have u tried keeping chest area as open as poss? or maybe hunching forward will open the intercostals round the back? try either hot or cold towel around affected area? cold works better that hot for me.

i used to take amytriptyline for this but have managed to manage the hug for several years now without it. after saying that, no need to be a hero and suffer! i just prefer to understand WHY its happening and to reduce using as little meds as poss cos they often cause even more probs!

you are not alone-i am being hugged right now too…but for a short time am leaning over computer and its easing a little.

ellie