Ho Ho Ho

Hi gang, just wanting to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy healthy new year too.

xmas at mine this year for the first time ever we are not having a xmas dinner,but i am not too fussed, we are having a buffet type lunch and tea,my 2 grown up ‘kids’ were horrified at first,but they have got used to the idea,they have had to,simple as lol.

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

J x

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for 2016.

We are eating out this year first time ever, I’m looking forward to nobody having to shop, prep, cook and wash up. Although I have bought a joint of beef so I can have sandwiches Christmas night and have something to make a lunch out of on Boxing Day.

Jan x

Ho Ho Ho

1 Like

Merry Christmas to everyone and here’s to 2016 whatever that throws at us.

All the family are at ours this year. However, with a busted knee I will be directing operations from my armchair whilst cuddling my new grandson so all good. The added bonus should I need one, is that I won’t be doing the washing up!

Take care everyone

xSharon

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone!

I’ve got a friend coming over… So I am cooking a duck dinner… But it’s all frozen and heat-up!

Boxing Day going to my Mum’s. Another friend driving me there and picking me up later!

Hope it goes ok for everyone… And if you’re hating it, just remember, it will all be over in a few days.

Pat xx

1 Like