hi everyone if your fed up like me with this forum....

to the person/s saying ive been rude and do one as you so nicely put it lol who is the person/s actually being rude um id say the one swearing at me lol. nice one friend.

well some actually agreed with me so not all share the same opinion and come on im not the only one here who feels this currant site is not subtable for everyone. ive not been rude just shareing in the right of a democratic society that i belong also. i pay like most here to be a member and regulary donate and help where i can so your opion is just that and you are welcome to it like any one is. i put link up so people had a choice and for your info i found out about the site from someone else on this site so thankyou. we all live with ms in one way or another so attack someone else please thankyou x

One thing I hoped we had left behind that I really wouldn’t have missed - bickering. We are all here for the same reason people! Clare :roll:

Cbear wrote:

One thing I hoped we had left behind that I really wouldn’t have missed - bickering. We are all here for the same reason people! Clare :roll: [/quote And I shall raise a glass to that! Would love as many replies to my posts about issues I have with medication!!! Jo x :roll: :lol:

i do believe it or not totally agree i didnt start this thread for an argument just pointing somthing out.

Greetings, I did not like this new site we have, however its early days and there was no other option but to shut our old site down. It must be a nightmare to the guys who are trying there very best to please us all. Come on gang, Rome was not built in a day. This site has been done for us all. Once i found out that the old site had to be shut down and i now under stand why. Lets get behind the powers that be and give them our full support! Mark 2 is coming out soon. Lets give it a try. Jane “The Domestic Goddess” x

Hi Many thanks the forum look very good - none of the side advertising - a friendlier look and not as clinical - plus a better lay out for replies. I’ll wait until I see the next phase of this, but many of my friends (buddies) and familiar poster don’t seem to be here anymore. This has been a diffucult and trumatic experience for me. :frowning: I really used to love this forum and am so disappointed with the new format even though I realise changes were needed unfortunately this new format is lacking - the designers may sort it out and I live in hope but… Mary

You know moomoo it’s a bit like going to Asda and yelling at the top of your voice" come on people, come to Tesco, it’s better than this place" … it’s not the done thing… advertising at someones else’s expense.

its funny how everyones attacking me now isnt it you all must love being bullies and following on from the person who started it. im the same as all of you here so come on people i see your not happy with this post i cant say sorry for thinking that the choice isnt bad and who says you cant use two posts anyway. i am not! the only one not entirely happy with this layout ok and as i too am a member like you i am allowed an opinion just like you have ok. are you all paid by the mss to attack those who dissagree with them or something lol? kinda reminds me of 1984 orwell was spot on " HATE CRIME!!! " LOL

I’m certainly NOT attacking you moomoo, it just thinking " forum etiquette" that’s all.

well i am new to this site and am just happy to chat and learn, i am used to it now i think if you use something new it always feels strange. i didn’t use the old the old site but did read posts and found it easy to use. but i’m just glad that i can be involved now!!! soooo glad to be here to learn and find out things i did’t have a clue about before. i’m just glad your here :smiley:

moomoo123 wrote:

thats great pat x have a good day x you can even put a picture from your computer as an avatar too. not just the complex url stuff. caz

This is a feature of version 2. greg [admin]

that great news greg i have actually thanked the mss admins on here for the work you are all doing here to try n sort things out although from the recent messages you wouldnt notice that lol. incase you are wondering about my post its honestly just to give an extra optionto people here esp those who have shown the same opion as me too. hi tessbaby !!! welcome to the mad house hun lol hope you are able to get what you need out of the site and from all of us on here lovely to see youve made the jump here and started posting x take care caz x

Thanks caz see what i mean i’m posting chatting and replying lol I love this site already Tracy xx

Brog64 wrote:

moomoo123 wrote:

hi everyone hope your all as well as can be. ive just been on the ms trust forum and its set up much better i think and easier to navigate and type. ive just opened new account and website is here if you fancy just looking atit mabe the ms soc could look to see where there goingwrong? http://ms-people.com/forum/topic/13779-newbie-fed-up-with-the-new-ms-soc-forum/ pm me if you want if this gets blocked x caz x

Thanks for this information - l have just joined them. Hi, Don’t abandon ship just yet!!! A group of us have been working on testing the Mark 2 Boards and hopefully there is improvement on the way. (Including being able to put your own pics up as avatars!) Give it another week or so. I know it has been frustrating and I am fed up too. This board really has been a disappointment to many of us but if we have people abandoning it we will lose the real sense of community that is after all generated by US. Belinda ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾

[content removed by Moderator]!

hi spacejacket ( cool name btw) hope you like the other site im gonna stick around here as well to see how the new site here developes but i wont miss the small minded bullies here if i do leave compleatly. hope you are well and hope to chat again x caz

hi belinda thanks for the info im gonna use this site as well as other one for a while i look forward to seeing the work you are doing on the mark 2 site. thanks for the work your doing. take care caz

[quote="moomoo123 im gonna stick around here as well to see how the new site here developes but i wont miss the small minded bullies here if i do leave compleatly. Moomoo I don’t think labelling other forum members “small minded bullies” just because they disagree with you actually helps your cause when trying to persuade people to join you somewhere else, do you? Petulance is not an attractive trait. :roll:

lol did you read the comments at all? anyway i hope to draw a line under this thread now its lost its true meaning and reason for being up anyway. people inc myself and anyone who has complained over the new website have a right weather you agree or not to find other places to chat and get much needed support. its weird being the one causing controversie def not like me and my posts if you have ever read them on other threads are nothing like this thread so come on for goodness sake.