Hello... this is new!

Woke up this morning with the strangest thing… a buzzing sort of pins and needles sensation going up my spine and back again repeatedly. It wasn’t like the normal pins and needles I feel in my legs/arms and face it felt like it was actually in my spine. Really weird, not painful but disconcerting. carried on for about an hour but gone now. Don’t know if it’s connected to the odd feeling I getin my spine when I look down, l’ts similar sensation, a little bit “electrical” feeling if that makes sense. Any one else get the same thing, any ideas if it could be related to the ccollection of symptoms we all seem to suffer?

Hi Bunny,

Haven’t had what your describing myself, but it sounds a bit like Lhermitte’s sign? http://www.mstrust.org.uk/atoz/lhermitte.jsp

Hope it calms down for you soon.

Leora x

I get it in my spine and hands as I’m waking up. A little current buzzing about.

I often get what I call electrical currents going round my body like buzzing going round, but mine is more widespread than just my spine. Funnily enough I don’t get it when looking down though.