HAPPY News...

I have had MS for 13 years, I am finishing a course of anti-depression tablets and ‘things’ appear to be ‘looking better’. Every time that I visit this website (http://www.mssociety.org.uk/node/add/forum/1213) - It’s full of ‘DEPRESSING NEWS’. - THIS IS JUST AN ATTEMPT TO ‘POST’ SOME ‘HAPPY NEWS’ (My ‘young’ daughter, who is ‘ONLY 8’ and doesn’t have MS but 'knows what it is because of me) HAS A POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON LIFE!

Marcus. x.

lol Marcus

Mary xxx

Thanks, - you don’t say much - but it works!

Marcus. x.

Hi Marcus, I love positive stories so thanks for this. Cheryl:)

You’re welcome.

Marcus x.

Sorry about the delay, Mel - I’m not a ‘good news’ freak but you are right about ‘good news’ or just something that makes you feel better. Stay cool.

Marcus. x.

Hullo, I was just ‘looking at’ old messages and felt that ‘this one’ could have a 2nd ‘innings’ - sorry, if this annoys you but ‘at this moment’, I DON’T REALLY CARE (and the sun is shining and the weekend is almost here!). Have a good one!

Marcus.

Hi Marcus, you are not annoying me, the sun is shining here too, for the moment anyway. Have a good weekend. Cheryl:)

Hi

Never can there be toooooooooooooooooooooooo much good news, lets look on the bright side please Take care, M

I HAD THOUGHT ABOUT REPLYING TO EVERYONE INDIVIDUALLY, BUT TO BE HONEST I’M FEELING LAZY SO ‘THANKS TO ALL’, HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND (A GOOD LIFE!)

(ailways remember that this site should always be here, so if you have anything to say then use it (but only if you want)).

THANKS TO -

M.

MEL.

KT.

UPYTUPY.

Marcus. x.

OOPS!, I FORGOT CHERYL, SORRY.

It’s Sunday, (and the Sun is shining!) - It’s still (‘January’ cold though). However, I was scanning through the news and for no reason (well actually to update the ‘original’ message) - My ‘eight year old’ daughter has just 'purchased ‘a Build-a-Bear’ wardrobe and she is very ‘HAPPY’! - she did everything herself (on the computer!) - at eight year old, I didn’t even know what a computer WAS!

Marcus.

(these ‘anti-depression’ tablets seem to be working!) AND THAT MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY! (I GAVE UP THE DRINK OVER 3 YEARS AGO!)

Dear Mel - please feel any way you want to! (and enjoy your french toast). I enjoy ‘feeling a little nuts’ too.

Marcus. x.