Forum

Had to log in under new user

Hi all
Just so some of you know, I used to log in under heather1987, but now have had to log in under a new user as could not get access to posing messages or any private messages under old user name heather1987. So for all that knew me before, I am not being rude by not replying to private messages. Please send any message again please to heather1964. Shame they had to change this site , it has caused me so much frustration! Not good for us MS folk!

heather1964 wrote:
Hi all Just so some of you know, I used to log in under heather1987, but now have had to log in under a new user as could not get access to posing messages or any private messages under old user name heather1987. So for all that knew me before, I am not being rude by not replying to private messages. Please send any message again please to heather1964. Shame they had to change this site , it has caused me so much frustration! Not good for us MS folk!
Don't worry Heather All PMs have been wiped... can't remember if they (The New Media Team) said the PMs will be reinstated.

so may posts about all the probs with this forum, I’m in a dazed state :? :? :?

Good for you for getting this far :slight_smile:

V

Thanks Verona, lets hope they get things sorted, as it is a life line for so many people. Best wishes Heather