Forum

Favorite saying

[a=#400040Hi I have a lot of favorite sayings, like DON’T DO A BAD TURN IF YOU CAN’T DO A GOOD ONE. My dad used to say. YOU WANT THE TOFFIE AND THE APENEY (HALFPENNY). And my own is. THERE THE SAME LENGTH ON THE FLOOR. Ronin [/color]

My favourite saying is SSDD (Same Shit, Different Day ) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mine is - 'lf it wasn’t for BAD LUCK - l would have not Luck at all!

And another quoting Bambi’s mother. lf you can’t say something nice - say nothing at all.

well at the moment mine seems to be: I AM GOING TO BED AGAIN GUYS. not exactly a quote but it is my favourite saying for the last few months. . . .

[a=#0000BF][a=150Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. Henry Ford this is another one that i am glad to have read a few years back. . ][/a][/a]

In giving you are throwing a bridge across the chasm of your solitude. The Wisdom of the Sands. Antoine de Saint-Exupery

These are a friend’s sayings, but I love them :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person’s plate. :lol: :lol: :lol: Chocolate is the answer and I don’t give a damn what the question is. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

“I havent got to the grand age of 57 without knowing a thing or two”…god help em all when I’m 87 haha xx Maria.

ok just one more then. . . . . ‘to rise like a Pheonix from the ashes’. i always think of this when life kicks me down and know it is just a matter of time before i rise again. x

perfect is the enemy of good.

well as im learning scottish gaelic mine is ‘na geill is tu beo’ means ‘never surrender while your alive’ i have it engraved on a ring and it acts as motivation for me in my battle with ms andy x

you’re as useful as a pocket in a pair of knickers

ronin wrote:

[a=#400040Hi I have a lot of favorite sayings, like DON’T DO A BAD TURN IF YOU CAN’T DO A GOOD ONE. My dad used to say. YOU WANT THE TOFFIE AND THE APENEY (HALFPENNY). And my own is. THERE THE SAME LENGTH ON THE FLOOR. Ronin [/color]

Mine is " It’s always shit, it’s just the depth that varies" I like "Mine’s a large Pinot, please :lol: http://www.mssociety.org.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=43&p=5535#

Mine is ‘shit happens, you just learn to ride the wave, it is better on it than in it!’ Willie

‘Measure twice: drill once.’ I learned it from a builder friend, but it applies to life in general, I think. Alison x

you wouldn’t worry about what people thought of you if you realised they seldom did! fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

KBO Keep Bggr*ng On! :roll: :wink: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :lol: I tell my self that every day!

A few that spring to mind If life gives you lemons! make lemonade. Or Its not the hand your dealt, it’s how you play your hand. Or If I have something I don’t really need at the time, like carrying a coat on a sunny day or something like that, I’d always say your better looking at it as looking for it Mark

Hi Thanks everyone keep em coming. Ronin