Family understanding... Or not

Hi, I’m recently well not fully diagnosed yet 97 days till that happens, but have had tests and told its early signs of ms. Now as you know its a shock to your system and a lot to take in and deal with. Its been 2 months so slowly getting there still lots to go, but I have a husband who 1 minute is supportive and caring to acting as though I’m making symptoms up and I should be doing more round the house. His 16yr old daughter has been researching it and changed with the things she does and the way she acts to try not to stress me out. His son, 15yr old that lives with his is a whole different kettle of fish. I’m with him more than his dad due to the hours his dad works, but I’m coping so much stuff. I message my husband at work asking for help with the boy and what I’m feeling at that time i.e pain down my right side that’s so bad I’ve tried to get up lost my balance fallen and hit my head. At that time he’ll be supportive over text but at home it’s 1 minute it’s like he understands what’s going on, but then contradicting himself and saying I should deal with it myself. All I want to do is sleep most of the time but being in the countryside it’s quiet so all I get is the boy on his phone talking. He has been told I need sleep and it causes me pain stressing but typical boy just ignores what he’s told. Has anyone had similar problems with family? Or idea how to tackle this? I know it sounds like I’m whinging but it’s more struggling to deal with me living with ms and them. Thanks Tc