Drinks down

Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place.

Graham said: “You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Nigel said: “That’s nothing; I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."

Andrew said: “Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to fish when they realized that Gary has not said a word.

So they asked him: “What you had to do to be able to come fishing? What’s the deal?”

Gary said: “Nothing. I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, “Fishing or Sex" …………………

…………………… and she said, “Don’t forget to wear a sweater"

any resemblance between characters portrayed herein and real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental

4 Likes

Lol, have just choked on a crisp!!

Maybe you should stick to Polos…At least you can breathe through them,but you might whistle a bit

Wb

ha ha, polos don’t taste like marmite crisps tho!!

Ah,you need to fashion a hole in your crisp of choice then fit the polo.I’m calling them Breath Freshening Safety Crisps.

Wb

I’ll try that, might be sick though!!!

That’s what the hole is for,to stop you choking

Wb

Cough cough - didn’t work