down down down......

feeling really really low,someone yesterday who WAS ment to be a friend put a post on facebook.

MY NAME is nothing but a lazy c…t, and needs to get out and work. ms thats a cold compaired to me i have bone pain, have 2 kids and work 30 hours.

makes me feel so bad, i would work tommorrow if she took my ms, but i am on ms medication so it must be making her better she said.

j

Delete her. She sounds like she perhaps having it tough too but taking it out on someone else it not the answer and she sounds plain spiteful. You do not need negative people like that in your life. Your real friends will know you better than that and will hopefully see this for the spite it is.

Facebook can be so toxic at times, try to distance yourself if you can.

Delete her and block her xx

sorry but if that was me id kill her for that, thats no kind of friend at all

Delete her from your friend list on FB and in real life. Make sure to block her too so she cannot see anything about you any more. Also set your privacy settings so that only Friends can see them and not Friends of Friends, that way she won’t be able to see anything you post in future. She may have an illness too but that doesn’t give her the right to make out yours is less serious. Spiteful cow.

I sometimes share some of the MS society’s statuses and/or You Tube videos especially during MS Awareness Week so that my friends have some idea how MS affects me and others with it. You could always do that if you are worried that some people may not understand what an impact it has on your life.

Tracey x

Hi

That’s a horrible thing to be on the receiving end of. Personally I’m always one for trying to keep the peace. So as well as deleting her from fb, I would send her a message first to explain why you’re deleting her, to say say you’re sorry that she feels that way, and also sorry if she ever felt like you were ignoring her pain or making out that it wasn’t as important as MS. I’d also offer to explain to her what it’s like with MS. and what the symptoms are like (using the videos that Tracey suggested could be good.

I hope you feel better soon though.

Dan

What a horrible person!! Deffo delete and block her!! I agree with Tracey!!

People just don’t understand MS!!

HUGS x x x x

Kate x x

Ditch the Bi**h - she is not your friend

She is not worth spending a second of your life on - life is too precious and you don’t need people like this taking up any of your time or thoughts.

BW and (((((((Hugs))))))), Mary

nothing to add to the other replies - speechless actually.

but you have the higher moral ground and one day she’ll realise it.

don’t waste another second on her

carole x

Facebook may be a good way of keeping in touch with real friends, but it can also be an evil influence. I’ve been on the receiving end of this kind of spite once too often from ignorant people who wouldn’t dare say such things to my face, and I rarely go near FB now. People like this are spiteful cowards. Delete them after explaining why you’re doing it, put it down to ignorance and try to forget about it (not easy I know). here are plenty of people who understand why you can’t live life the way you would like to. Hugs, Belinda.

Hi, I`m in your corner too hun.

This so called friend is far from that…not worthy of your friendship.

Block her and then forget her!

luv Pollx

Hi,

I agree with everybody else delete and get rid. Before you delete you should mention the cliche

" don’t blow out my candle to make yours shine brighter"

There is no need for that type of nonsense in your life

Take care and you know we are all here for you

BeckyX

the beauty of facebook and email is that you can stop people annoying you by taking them off your site or blocking mail, the down side is that people for some strange reason think it is ok to say things that they would not say to your face, what they don’t realise is that it is just as hurtful, delete her from your list and move on ‘friends’ like her are not worth having

Best wishes

Trish

One ‘friend’ you really don’t need. People like this do not deserve the title of friend. Take care Sara x

Don’t some people make you sick? You don’t need friends like that. I’m with the others on explaining and deleting, but by being pleasant and polite while doing it will make her feel even worse than she probably already does. Ignorance is excusable but nastiness isn’t. The thing is that by posting something like that she is just disgusting her family and friends, she might have hurt you but I’ll bet she’s shown her true, not very nice personality.

Keep your head up, she’s losing friends, you’re getting rid of a nasty vindictive spiteful b—h. Take care, you’ll be happier without her. You don’t want to be associated with that!

Min x

Hi, sometimes it’s the people who you’d expect to understand just don’t get it. The pills, when will people get that they’re not going to cure you and I take pregabalin, amitriptilyne etc and I find that sometimes trying to deal with the side effects is all you can do for the day. Everyone here understands how you feel. (((Hugs))). Delete her. Best wishes. Lynn

Thanks for all the comments, i now have deleted her, it really nice to come on and get advice

love you all loads

j x

[quote=“forsyth08”]

feeling really really low,someone yesterday who WAS ment to be a friend put a post on facebook.

MY NAME is nothing but a lazy c…t, and needs to get out and work. ms thats a cold compaired to me i have bone pain, have 2 kids and work 30 hours.

makes me feel so bad, i would work tommorrow if she took my ms, but i am on ms medication so it must be making her better she said.

j

[/quote] How dare them your not lazy it makes me so mad when people who dont understand what its like to have an invisable illness put people down who do.My husband gets this all the time and i get really angry because you havent got missing limbs or things they cannot see from the outside they make out like its all in your head.Well its not stuff them,they arnt true friends.XXX JULIE

I’m glad you’ve deleted this moron from your timeline. I think you’ve realised that this person wasn’t any kind of friend at all. I’m VERY selective of who I am friends with on Facebook and have no qualms about deleting people who nark me. I quite enjoy it actually :wink: You get better people on Twitter anyway!

You can always count on support on here. Take care.

JZ