Does watching TV cause you fatigue?

I wonder how well I’d deal with a musical now, I’ve only ever seen one; Joseph - part of the night out for my sister’s hen party in 2011. I enjoyed that, but that was before I knew I had MS. Hindsight tells me I did have it at that point, but it had only been physical stuff then, no cognitive spanners thrown into the works.

I would say do it! yo,u could try for disabled tickets, you usually get companion ticket free, I hope it’s good.

Yes the TV annoyed me especially at night when i was tired …we took our TV to local council dump…nearly 2 years ago best thing we did …there was too much brainwashing going on …adverts…dont like BBC…my husband and i now have open ed our minds have learned such alot about whats really going on in world not what the mainstream media are feeding us…day in day out…the truth is scary…but no point in going back down the rabbit hole now…its good to ahve the knowledge now wish i ahd known long time ago…and also the noise from TV your not aware of till you get rid of it…

1 Like