Do you have a great employer? Nominate them for the MS Society Awards!

Stop press - nomination period extended until 26 April

There’s a real variety of experiences on these boards in terms of experiences of employment. We’re currently looking to recognise organisations employing people with MS that have gone above and beyond to make your life at work better.

Does your workplace create an excellent working environment for staff, and show consistent consideration and awareness of the fluctuating nature of MS?

Nominate your employer today by filling in the form at www.mssociety.org.uk/awards. Get in quick as nominations will close this Friday 19 April. For more information email our awards team mssocietyawards@mssociety.org.uk – good luck!

I work in the nhs and have done for 25yrs they have not been supportive, Iv been bullied and belittled… Discussing!

Waa haa! Why not an award for the worst employer? Surely that would make a bigger difference? 8) Sorry! Too cynical!! x

…again a worst employer experiance here too. Sacked because i couldn’t get fit again quick enough.

Oh Darren sorry to read that, I am seeing neuro next week but I have a suspicion that my boss will try and get rid of me soon as I’m not improving a great deal! It’s not a nice thought. Take care

Oh Darren sorry to read that, I am seeing neuro next week but I have a suspicion that my boss will try and get rid of me soon as I’m not improving a great deal! It’s not a nice thought. Take care

I work for halfords, paid me for the 5 months i was off while getting diagnosis, as soon as i returned they bent over backwards to make sure anything i needed i got. My boss was even straight onto HR seeing what they could do if i needed a wheelchair at some point, can not fault them!