Desperately need some advice

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please give me some advice? Ms nurses and docs been useless :frowning:

For the past few weeks and esp the last week my walking has got so much worse, feel really wobbly, legs are killing me, eyes feel funny and all I want to do is sleep. Steroids would maybe help but i’ve had them 3 times this year so wouldn’t get them again.It can’t be a relapse cos my recent mri showed no further lesions.

I’m in constant pain and need something to help. I’d be grateful for any advice, thank-you. Hope you’re all as well as possible.

Helen xx

Hi Helen, sorry to hear how bad things are hun. I know what it`s like to be in constant severe pain. But I take amitriptyline and pregabalin, both nerve pain killers, which are very efficient in fairly high doses. Have you been diagnosed and if so, which type of MS do you have? Hope you can ask to try these.

luvPollx

I was diagnosed 7 years ago with RRMS but nurse says it’s now SPMS! This year has been my worst yet. I’ll def ask to try these drugs. Thank you so much for replying to my post.

H xx

Hi Helen

If you don’t think it is a relapse, could you have a urine infection, might be worth asking your gp, and yes Poll is right, ask for some nerve pain medication, they really do help.

Wishing you all the best.

Pam x

1 Like