CRAZY DELIVERY changes and rules shopping

hi i had acknowledgement about my email week ago still no answer.

so i contacted Ocado i have an account with them from when i lived in my big house with hubby.

I explained exactly my issue with disability. they sent me an email back within 24 hours and said they have amended my details as vulnerable. they will ensure my shopping is brought to the door in bags, and the driver will leave for me in manageable bags.

I am happy with that. got a deliver coming to day as a trail. will see how it goes.

Hi Jackie

I have also started to use Ocado for Marks and Spencer foods plus other items although It is quite difficult to get a delivery slot at the moment. I have found my shopping is nicely packed in carrier bags and I get my favourite food!

Over the last few months I have tried several different supermarkets, used local companies and a large online company for cleaning products I couldn’t get anywhere else.

Sue

Hiya - Over the years I’ve used Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons and Tesco’s for my food deliveries.

But now the only supermarket that will bring the shopping trays into my kitchen table is Tesco’s!

I put a note on my delivery instructions telling them that I have MS and need the shopping delivered into my kitchen!

I also pay £7.99 a month which allows me free deliveries for the entire month!

This works for me as there’s no way I could empty the trays into plastic bags at my door!

The drivers are incredibly helpful and most of them also help me unpack the shopping on to my kitchen table!

I think Tesco’s will offer this service once they are aware that you have a disability!

Sue xx

Its so bad there is no help for the vulnerable at all