Covid vaccine

That you for your self important post. I forgot you’re an expert after six weeks and a certificate… I’d take you more seriously if you could spell. I can see you thrashing away at the keyboard in a rage of righteousness… I’m chilled on my cbd oil…
As Adam Ant told us, Ridicule is nothing to be scared of. I embrace that shit. I’d rather have my own views than follow the herd to the death chamber.
I’m glad you worded it With Covid, and not From Covid. At least your brain washing was successful. It seems the lady doth object too much. Maybe you realise the truth is coming out…? And of course the ole chestnut that thrombo cannot be proven to the death jab. Who’d have thought, the coincidence of all those people dead from blood clots just after the jab… What are the chances ?
I’m pushing nothing, do you not see it’s you who’s actually still spinning the narrative ? Two weeks to flatten the curve…wear a mask (don’t work), stay indoors, take the jab to get back to normal and go on holiday, you can’t go on holiday…or be back to normal…how about another lock down ? Still have to wear a mask and social distance…
(Thanks by the way of your approval of me not having the jab. I’ll sleep better… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:)
But the truth is, IT ISN’T A VACCINE, is it ? It’s a drug trial running
until 2023. It bypassed the animal testing, and went straight to human testing. Is this false ?
I assume you have some connection with drug companies/ hospitals, hence your relish to belittle someone with a differing view to yours.
There are cures already available, but of course, this disease was made for the “vaccine”, and not the other way around.
I haven’t worn a mask for months, despite the distain from people believing the hysteria…(if their cures worked, what are they worried about?) I have under laying health issues (yes, more than just m.s.) and I’m not dead yet.
Regrettably, I will be checking up on your links, because there’s two sides to every story, not just the one of the mainstream media, and the millionaire doctors pushing their snake oil…
It’s so ironic that despite accusing me of being in a bubble, you’re totally unmoving that you and your precious science, may be wrong, or at least, giving out selective information.

Here’s a quote for you ; The difference between conspiracy theory and truth is about six months…

The virus came from a bat ? No, man made in a chinese lab… (2020 - All made up, conspiracy theory, 2021, yeah, that might not be entirely false)
The links are out there, but I reckon just because they’re not from the Guardian, Independent or any other complicit media organisation, you won’t be interested…

The truth always out. Your colours are on the mast, so are mine.
I’ve found the best way through this plandemic is to turn the media off.

You have fun now.
I’ll be fine.
Unlike the poor suckers conned into this poison they didn’t need.

Yes, I know, you were being a clever (removed by moderator)… The pentagon is releasing the files, so you can see you were wrong in due course.
But for the record, the photos of the weather balloon are b.s. There was other debris around the site, that were cleaned up soon after. A press release was issued after the crash by the local news, but then was pulled after the C.I.A/F.B.I, one of those organisations, decided that the world wasn’t ready for full disclosure. One of the airman took his son home a piece of extraterrestrial (apparently) to show him, but had to return it after his arse was kicked. Now whether the craft that crashed was an e.t., or a secret aircraft like they’re testing to this day, who knows? Are you that naive, that with all the millions of planets, we’re the only one that contains life ?
The Chinese released the virus, with noticeable players funding the research…not the little green men.
Is it so unbelievable that Bigfoot exists, all those millions of acres of unsearched woodland in America and Canada? I don’t know, but again, just because the mainstream doesn’t report it, and it’s constantly ridiculed, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
Lord Lucan ? Well, he topped himself.
Hope your unicorn is well fed.
Take care dude.

ah finally you took the bait.

you actually READ something. :rofl:

lol.

Keep it up.

The only poison I can see is the stuff coming out of your mind.

Non of it facts.

I shall have fun thankyou, as being fully vaccinated with errrr POISON I can at least go out and enjoy myself.

Oh look proof in pudding that the poisonous vaccines are working to help slow down the COVID19(SARS2) PANDEMIC. ZERO DEATHS. first time ever in months.

1 Like

[quote=“Carraboy, post:21, topic:39044”]
IT ISN’T A VACCINE, is it ? It’s a drug trial running
until 2023.
[/quote

lol i rest my case. it is not a drug trial what are you talking about. Its a vaccine trial. each vaccine is made different. AZ IS actually from chimpanzee adenovirus a simple respiratory virus. The Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is a replication-deficient simian adenovirus vector, containing the full‐length coding sequence of [SARS-CoV-2].

The patented Vaccitech adenovirus vectors are known as chimpanzee adenovirus Oxford 1 and 2 (ChAdOx1 and ChAdOx2), and are in the group E simian adenovirus family, similar to the widely-studied chimpanzee adenovirus 63. These viruses have been engineered to be replication deficient and can be manufactured in well-established HEK293 cell lines containing the adenoviral E1 gene.

No drugs involved. all vaccinations have to be tested even the flu vac.

who reads the guardian i dont. i read science not garbage. there is no truth to where it came from. simple fact. I find your more patronising then i have been. No one is saying you should have the vaccine but you are not entitled as a layman to spread rubbish and scaremongering. You talk like we have all been poisoned how can you say that comes from a normal rational mind?

Anyway i you have lost the case with your childish attacks.

shame we dont have a block on this programme lol. I have spent enough time on this subject the figures prove it works, and we dont exactly have bodies piling up who have had 2 vaccines do we???

the best way through this pandemic is to turn consipiracy theorists off lol.

1 Like

Now I know you’re full of it. I read plenty thank you. There have been reactions to the vaccines, covered up by the media. The drug trials are on till 2023… I appreciate you glossed over your childish insults, and also the questions I asked of you.
But you’re right, enough of this. The deaths will come later, in the autumn, when the flu season starts again. So we’ll see who’s right then…
It’s a shame you didn’t want a grown up debate, you being high and mighty and all, and proceeded to just be a dick about things…

So why are they pushing drug trials when there are at least two cures already ?

DON’T CLICK THE ABOVE LINK FROM Carraboy. IT IS A SPURIOUS LINK THAT HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC.

2 Likes

Spurious link, Cheetah, because he speaks opinions you don’t agree with ???
Let’s compare…

Peter Piot

Peter Karel Piot, Baron Piot, KCMG, FRCP, FMedSci is a Belgian microbiologist known for his research into Ebola and AIDS. Piot is the director of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. After helping discover the Ebola virus in 1976 and leading efforts to contain the first-ever recorded Ebola epidemic that same year, Piot became a pioneering researcher into AIDS.
Interview 27th May 2020. A year out of date, taken as correct information.

Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH, FACP, FACC, FAHA, FCRSA, FCCP, FNKF, FNLA.Dr. McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and Professor of Medicine at Texas A & M College of Medicine, Dallas, TX USA. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine.

Interview 27th May 2021. From last week, but against the narrative, so removed as conspiracy theory…???

Both qualified doctors, but with different opinions.

You total bunch of Guardian readers.

All anybody needs to know about the article is that the quoted Dr (Peter A. McCullough) is a medical practitioner that is regularly called upon by Fox news to give his medical expertise.

He has a peer reviewed paper published in a well known medical paper that tells that the Covid vaccine is a bad thing. What they fail to mention is that the Peers are on his payroll and that the medical paper editor is called…wait for it…Dr Peter A. McCullough.

I shall continue to take my advice from respected medical professionals.

2 Likes

@Carraboy , the reason I reported your link is because it is a re-direct. It tries to link to a video hosting site through a facebook account and was deemed unsafe.

If you have proper links to safe and well known sites they may hold more credibility and folks may be more inclined to take a look.

You are spouting conspiracy theories and linking to dubious and potentially unsafe sources then getting upset when folks won’t take you seriously.

I have never read the guardian in my life. In fact not read any newspapers of any colour for decades. I am always open to new views and opinions but anything that requires facts I will research properly more than one source (several in fact if I can). Facebook, Twitter, random video streaming sites et al are not reliable sources.

1 Like

Facebook, Twitter, Google, are all b.s left wing censorship. I use DuckDuckGo and Rumble, and stay off Twitter and youtube. Apologies if the link led to a dodgy page, it worked fine on my laptop, went straight to the Rumble link.
Facebook…well, it sucks. But funnily enough, where they once took down Wuhan lab posts, where this bioweapon was developed, they’re now back tracking saying it may have come from Wuhan lab… And emails are surfacing to the deceitful Anthony Fauci entitled ‘Coronavirus bioweapon production weapon’. So, not so conspiracy theory…
Nor is it that there was two cures from the start, but that wouldn’t have needed Fauci $9 million, who financed the disease, and the alternative cure. Like I’ve said before, this will all come out eventually. The msm are complicit, so obviously they’re not spilling the beans. And my frog spouts truer tales than the BBC, well past it’s sell by date.

“I shall continue to take my advice from respected medical professionals.”

6 and 2 3’s.

You’ll find a shed load of respected medical professionals on Team Con vid. An awful lot in the pocket of the CCP…

Pays your money and take your choice.

Watch out for those 5g masts

1 Like

The priority list doesn’t make much sense. Some people in lower priority groups are getting theirs before people in higher priority groups. My mom got the vaccine pretty quickly but I didn’t. All this time I was forced to stay at home. It wasn’t as bad as I could work from home. Also during the quarantine I worked more than usual and didn’t always have time to study but (removed by moderator) helped me. Fortunately, at the end of May we went to college and I was able to finish college well. I got the vaccine on the middle of May and everything is fine!