Company

Hope everyone is good today. I am in a wheelchair and my legs don’t work at all. My OH has had to go out to work cos we’re skint, and I’m on my own. Most of the time I can transfer to my wheelchair via my recliner, but now I’ve fallen and I “sit” here on the floor waiting for my daughter to come home and pick me up. Wondering if anyone is out there to keep me company…on the floor…

Never mind

Oh no. How long will your daughter be? Hope you have a nice carpet to sit on rather than cold laminate! Are you ok? Julia

Have a cold laminate floor and my daugher’s train.was cancelled. Life is against me.

Have a cold laminate floor and my daugher’s train.was cancelled. Life is against me.

Is there any one else can help you nearby. A friend or neighbour?

Unfortunately no. But am ok now Thank you.

Good was a bit worried there. Kept refreshing the page to see if had responded. For future reference you know the ambulance service will come and pick you up if need be. Think they would rather do that than leave you sitting there for any length of time. Long as you ok now Julia x

So sorry to read this; hope you’re ok.

Wendyxx

Hello,

Do you not have any neighbours who could pop round from time to time each day?. Furnish them with tea and a biscuit or two.

If they cannot visit you are there not local people you could talk to throufgh Skype or the Internet?

As Julesak said there is always the ambulance service. Make sure you mobile phone is in a pocket.

One final thought, is there some sort of a centre you could go to where there is conversation etc? I’m sure transport there would not be a problem

Regards,

Patrick