can anybody please name a drug for severe muscle cramps, I need to ask for this from my Spanish G.P he is not MS aware and my next appointment with the specialist is end of October, Please help I will be very grateful thankyou

Hi Brenda

I take Baclofen for muscle spasms and stiffness, and I find it very helpful.  It can take a little while to get the dosage right, but well worth it in the end.

Hope this helps


I take Baclofen and Tizanadine both work well together for spasticity...

I take baclofen and gabapentin together.


thanks for your help, I felt supported by your comments, its very difficult  when Like me my spanish is very limited  and I need to comunicate with the medico's, As yet not found a support unit in Spain thankyou again