Bouds

I keep asking. Has anyone heard from Bouds? I am concerned she doesn’t seem to be about.

I would be grateful for any news.

Bouds, if you see this. I hope all is OK.

Anne

1 Like

I think Bouds might be having the same problem I’m having (janhhh), I was also wondering about catwoman Carole.
I haven’t been able to login because I have not received the password reset email. I have tried to log in too many times and this morning I was blocked. I’m waiting for a reply from my latest email to admin.

I sent a PM to CWC as I’d not seen her. It’s possible that both are having trouble getting in. Or simply that the new site is too troublesome for either/both.

Grrrrr

Sue

Hi Anne, I’ve been in touch with Bouds and she is still having problems accessing the site. I’ve sent this message to Oliver asking him to please help.

Oliver, Bouds (Poll) wants to access the forum site but is having problems as when she logs in she just gets a blank page. She’s asked me to contact you for help. There are lots of people missing her and asking after her so I hope you can help fix this. She is missing not being on the site and wants to thank everyone who has been asking after her. Please help.
Thanks, M