Forum

Baclofen pump trials at Kings hospital

Sorry guys I have known a few weeks and now actually have a day and time for an overnight trial at Kings in London

I am scared and excited and fed up all in equal measure.

http://disableddon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/depression-and-hospital-baclofen-pump.html

I will keep you posted.

Don

1 Like

Best of luck with it Don

Jan x

1 Like

Oh Don it seems to have been a long wait for you. I can understand totally the mixture of anticipation and worry!

I’m sure I speak for us all when I say we shall all be rooting for you.

I so hope it helps you Don…keep us updated. Thinking of you and sending love and hugs.

Nina x

1 Like

Good luck with that, Don! I know from when I did my chemo it feels like you’re being swept along in the rapids, nothing you can do but go with the flow. Best way to treat it is to think during the days leading up to it that nothing painful or unpleasant is happening yet, and the same even while you’re on the way to theatre. Once they start you can think that it won’t be long, and then lo and behold it’s done! And you’ll feel better for it!

keep cheerful, Kev

1 Like

Good luck Don, hope it proves beneficial to you, but can understand having mixed emotions.

Pam x

1 Like

All the best Don. Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Pat xx

Good luck Don,

Hope everything goes well for you

Mags xx

Good luck Don x

Good luck Don x

Thanks guy’s i know i am being a woosie but can’t help it. Thans fr the support.

Don

Hi Don, hoping it all goes well for you, after the last couple of months you deserve a break.

Ann xx

Good luck Don x