I posted about 8 months ago, regarding my boyfriend believing he has MS, his symptoms below which he has added to since!, we have had MRI clear and the doctor is certain he is ok and its all in his head, im not that happy as the doctor has gave him Fluxotine? (anxiety pill) i think that is how you spell it. My boyfriend is certain there is something wrong with him and still says "its my body i know theres something a matter with me, hes brother is a severe sufferer of MS and i think watching him getting worse isn’t helping him deal with his issues as he seems to think he is getting everything hes brother is - he had the MS nurse in the other day to which my Boyfriend was present, he text me to advise everything she was asking his brother he actually gets some symptoms which was cold feet and hands and were his brother gets the pain which is the same knees and the back of the knee, i just don’t know what to do anymore, im worried there is something wrong i dont know what and i don’t know how to go about helping him :(, the doctor said he cant send him for anymore tests which i think is bulls**t personally! …
- Shaking when doing weights recently
- pins and needles in legs and arms
- calf pain ( numbness also sometimes )
- When gripping something it causes cramp
- muscles ache easy and loose power
- Muscle loss (Seems to have forgot about this now)
- Vision ( we had vision test and pictures behind the eye taken - all fine )
- dribble sometimes - when speaking he spits sometimes - but i do this?
- Knee Pan
- More tired (Fatigued)
Im really worried and not to sure how to deal with it, other then re assuring him he is ok? but is he i dont want to give im false hope and thinking he is fighting whatever this is on his own?
Thank you so much in advanced