Anon Post (gregchivs)

Not really anon - just testing the newly-restored anon facility. Greg [admin]

Guest wrote:

Not really anon - just testing the newly-restored anon facility. Greg [admin]

Not quite anon ? “guest”. Close though. Bonnie :roll:

How do you post as a guest?.. (should I ever need to :wink: V

Found it… That works!!!

However guys, be adviced it does appear in my post history on my profile… Can any key else see it??? Strudders

Me too :lol:

Oh This is good ! I’m back, and I thought my destiny was to spend the rest of my life sitting on the roof Mr Mouse :lol:

anonymouse wrote:

Oh This is good ! I’m back, and I thought my destiny was to spend the rest of my life sitting on the roof Mr Mouse :lol:

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :smiley: Anyone gonna ‘tell’ how you post as a guest should you need to :?: :?: :?: V

guest test

OK found it. Post anon option is back , 6th box below submit (post) V

strudders wrote:

However guys, be adviced it does appear in my post history on my profile… Can any key else see it??? Strudders

Yes - This is happening to me too. We’re looking into this. Greg

Proceed with caution - As Strudders has pointed out, these posts still show in your post history. We are looking into this. Greg [admin]

gregchivs wrote:

Proceed with caution - As Strudders has pointed out, these posts still show in your post history. We are looking into this. Greg [admin]

Only to oneself though ? I can’t see any anon or guest posts in your post history ? Oh, and I am logged in as a moderator.

anonymouse wrote:

Yay!!! Welcome back!

Ah good. That makes more sense!

Halleluja, Ive found it too. Its good to know we can become invisible when we wish to. bren x