Aggressive fatigue

I feel JUST like these various descriptions too. It is as if I am running around in circles, wanting to catch something, but not knowing what this is. I feel much like an inflated chair, and my condition just depends on the size of the person that is sat on me. Saturday was a good day, I just felt as if a toddler was sitting on me. Today is not so good and I feel now as if I am supporting Bella Emberg, Demis Rousos as well as Cyril Smith.

Moira

1 Like

oh I like Sues F.U.CK. best. Oh its really made me laff.

So when anyone asks how we are, we have to say

I`m FXXXD…

oh hang on a minute tho`…we are likely to get this post blocked by the mods and I must apologise Mods…lets change the letters round to

CFUK instead…much less rude.

pollsx

and that inflated chair has a slow leak!

pollsx

Sshhh don’t wake up the sleeping mods.

Nice one, I apologise for my southern shandy drinker restraint.

Mick

1 Like

CNP sounds like when you’ve had one or two shandies too many, just before you fall off the barstool.

I thought it sounded like my bladder control.

M

Great visual image Moira. Hope today is better for you.

Mick

Your`e all banned for breaking MS Society T&Cs.

1 Like

I have used the initials DDDE in the past.

It’s not as colourful as those already mooted here but it means drop down drop everything.

I’m sure i could find a wittier acronym but I’m not up to it due to DDDE. Maybe it should be drop dead?

Steve.

Fatigued! nooooo I feel destroyed…, like I’ve been rammed into a food blender xx

On the same subject; has anyone ever known another MS sufferer who does NOT have fatigue? As far as I am aware this affects 100% of us.

Moira

perhaps there are those amongst us who are super powered stallions…and their mares of course!

pollsx

Moira

I have SPMS but only occasional fatigue. I am very very tired a lot of the time but only feel like I have been in a blender occasionally. I would say that whilst I have been “fatigued” in the past it is not a permanent thing for me.

Mick

and RE Polls comment below, I am more of a stubborn mule rather than a stallion or mare!

Actually I was saying to my OH earlier that although I sometimes experience cognitive fatigue, and if I have an infection I get fatigued, but real, out and out fatigue, I don’t tend to experience. Maybe that’s because I have organised my life so that energy is apportioned out effectively, I don’t know. But I know that absolute bone crushing fatigue is actually rarer than it used to be.

Sue

I have been offline awhile due to … Yep downright total nothing left breathing feels like too much effort fatigue !

Some good descriptions peeps.

I thought it couldn’t get worse, then it did and just reading the posts leaves me wiped out ( only read this one ) just don’t know how to get through to hubby and sons…I am so relieved to know others feel this overwhelming feeling of complete exhaustion though I would not wish it on anyone it is definitely crap.

Ell