Forum

A test thread

Just for testing - please ignore

A test reply

Another test reply

And another

Ok, so now how do I get back into Everyday living without having to go back to square one?

Hi Ann

Did you mean to post here? If you need technical support the best thing to do is to PM me.

I'd use the back (left arrow) button on my browser to go back a page. Alternatively, there is a clickable Everyday Living link above the thread title near the top of the page.

Greg {admin]

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply, I've tried the left arrow route but find it takes forever.  I must admit that I am finding the new system something of a chore - I keep asking if there is anywhere to get instructions on how it works, but to date have not received an answer.  I feel the old system was more user friendly and I was able to just grow into it, but this isn't happening with the new system, I feel sorry for any new users as it is like trying to break into Fort Knox to get into it.

Regards, Ann

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply, I've tried the left arrow route but find it takes forever.  I must admit that I am finding the new system something of a chore - I keep asking if there is anywhere to get instructions on how it works, but to date have not received an answer.  I feel the old system was more user friendly and I was able to just grow into it, but this isn't happening with the new system, I feel sorry for any new users as it is like trying to break into Fort Knox to get into it.

Regards, Ann