A little bit of INSPERATION.

I had sad news on Tuesday about my best friend of 42 years had passed away on Friday,I have cried ever since.I had to pluck up the courage to tell my babygirl the Aunty she adored had passed away,I watch my babygirl crumble before my eyes and she has cried all night,I have managed to get her to bed and hopefully she will sleep.She had a form of cancer of the brain and not MS.She was offered an operation some years ago but the chances of survival were slim or brain damage.Well her MRI showed the tumor/growths had grown so large she needed an operation and she was taken to the hospital a few days later,the operation went badly wrong and she ended up brain damaged.She was taken home to be cared for and loved by her family.She fault ill health for many years and she married and had to wonderfull sons,shame her eldest has the same illness as his mum.Both boys have done very well and won many medals in the special olympics swim team and travelled the world.

Yes I know this is very sad and I am not after sympathy.You ask were is the insperation bit of this story.

Deborah passed away on the Friday.Her eldest son who has the same illness travelled to Haverford west with other disabled adults,he walked with the Olympic Tourch in honor of his mother on the Sunday two days after his mum had passed,the crowd cheered and clamped and the police walking beside him clapped to.Such a brave boy and knowing what happened to his mum could happen to him,he has led a full and happy life along with his brother.

We can overcome many obsticals and fight every day and be positive about our MS and other illnesses and disabilities we have.If Deborah can fight all these years and her two sons fight for themselves with a very brave woman behind them every step of the way.

Yes I am devistaed as many of us are,she had a heart of gold and like me helped those around us.We were cut from the same cloth.

Here is a picture of Daniel with the Olympic Tourch.

He stayed strong and I am sure his mum is so proud of him.Just something to make you think on your bad days you are not alone.You can overcome the pain and struggles we have.

Bless you all.

Charlie,x

Please excuse spelling I a little off trying to hit the keys…

That is truly inspirational Charlie; was feeling down this morning and this story has made me think.

Also don’t worry about spelling; I miss the spell check.

Take care

Love Wendyxx

Hi Charlie, I’m sorry to hear about your friend, however that is a lovely story so thank you for sharing it. Thinking about you. Cheryl:-)

Thankyou.

It is sad but if Daniel can walk with the olympic torch in honor of his wonderfull mum then we can fight back to.Yes we are left in limbo for many months and we get stressed and upset,yes we feel some days enough is enough.I cannot go on.

BUT I think he did well.And will think of Deborahs boys and husband each time I feel down,feel I cannot go on and I will remember what Daniel did that day.Brave young man…

I wish you all happyness and smile your not alone and we are all here to share and help.

Bless you all.

Charlie,x

http://www.london2012.com/torch-relay/torchbearers/torchbearers=daniel-bendle-5632/index.html

Hi

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, but the inspirational story puts everthing

into perspective.

Thank you, take care

Pam.

Hi

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, but the inspirational story puts everthing

into perspective.

Thank you, take care

Pam.

• don’t know why it posted it twice…sorry