A bit of advice please.....

Hi all I was ‘diagnosed’ with ms albeit with my refusal to have a lumbar punch back nearly 12 years ago. Symptoms, tiredness, tingling in left hand and down my back when I lean my head fwd, a spoonful of depression thrown in as well but this has been the only real symptoms. Sometimes like now I get like a electric pain under one arm but this is rare. For the last 3 years I’ve been studying the knowledge to be a black cab driver and the stress of it all is beginning to take its toll. I’m studying like a nutter whilst trying to run a business full time and seemed to have a bit more tingling down my leg… I guess I’m just worried that my ‘not too severe ms’ which I’ve kind of come to accept is going to turn into an unmanageable state and I won’t be able to finish the k and carry in working. I know how much my getting my license means to me so it could be the anxiety etc. I’ve spoken to the dvla and they said it’s not a problem as long as the neuro signs me off, it all good. Any advice, I know everyone’s different but are thee any peeps out there with this sort of progress of their ms and how are you now? Many thanks

WARNING I was diagnosed in 96, but had it for at least 10 years before, ignored it and carried on quite happily working, until it all blew up roughly in September. Now, since Jan. struck with neuritis…so see how it treats you and try to keep your job as long as poss. but don’t allow, to get stressed. You are probable doing too much, all round - also driving is one of the of te things that could get impossible very easily.