1st dose of Rebif

Hi everyone I hope you are all okay. I am after a bit of advice really. I took my 1st dose of Rebif yesterday and I was told I would most probably get a headache but by the evening I felt really rough. I do feel better this morning but am a bit nervous about taking my next dose as I do not want to feel like that again. Did anyone feel like this and what was it like when you took your next dose.

Any help would be gratefully received as I am very nervous.

Thanks x

I was fortunate when I started taking Rebiff in that i didnt really notice any significant side effects. You should be on a lower start up dosage for the first couple of weeks and then you will build up to full dosage. I wouldnt worry too much about the side effects, although they are uncomfortable they shouldnt last too long.

Good Luck

JC

Hi folks, this is my first time posting on the forum, i was diagnosed with MS about 15 years ago, have just been plodding along, have a supra pubic catheter for bladder problems, i wondered if anyone could give me some advice, i have been in hospital a couple of times last year for surgery, one was on my spine for bulging disc which i’m still trying to recover from, and using crutches, my problem is the past year i feel i have been going down hill, and don’t seem to get back to normal, every other week i have a virus, and have had multiple urine infections, i can be fine one day and ill the next, this happens week in, week out and i’m really feeling down with it all, i wondered if any of the folks on here new of other treatments i might qualify for, i’e interferon, i feel as though a chunk of me has now gone and i’ll never get it back, sorry for the rant lol x