Worried

Hello,

I 1st posted in April, after being told I had optic nerve damage, probably neuritis. Since then, sight has settled at a level (but not back to normal) and I have days of blurring and other days of pain and bad days of both. But I carry on. Had an MRI nothing significant showed up.

In the last 2 months I have been having tingling on my face - R side of top lip, cheek and up in to nose. The same feeling after a injection at the dentist. Comes and goes.

Neuro said to mention anything new - but is this worthy of a mention? Not ruled out MS but keeping an eye on me.

Don’t wan t to waste anyone’s time, just a bit scared.

Hi, yes, you must definitely mention your new symptoms to your neuro. He needs to know everything about you to be able to treat you if needed. It’s a good idea to keep a note of any new symptoms so you can refer to them in the future.

Please don’t think you’re wasting anyones time, you’re not.

Good luck

Rosina x

Hi,

I agree with Rosina you must inform your Neuro of any new symptoms it is vital that he knows and do make a note of any other symptoms you may experience. It is only to easy to forget if you don’t. I’ve had SPMS for over 40 years now and even now I forget things.

wishing you good luck.

Janet

x