Hi I live in Gloucestershire Have m.s . have now developed varicose veins in leg and on hands unsightly Can any one tell me is it safe to have procedures undertaken if you have m.s And does Gloucester hospital treat us ms patients for vein problems Can anyone tell me how much hand veins would cost to have done privately Seem to be worrying a lot about my hand veins

Hello anon. Its an anaesthetist and consultant who decide if someone is well enough to go through a surgical procedure. Its not really about what condition you have but if you are healthy enough regarding heart, lungs etc. Can’t help you out regarding private costs. You need to see your gp and discuss what it is you wanting doing. Your gp may be able to advise you about private care. All the best to you.